Sotai is a Japanese body therapy developed by Dr. Keizo Hashimoto, a Japanese M.D.
It aims to correct structural imbalances by doing movements to the non- painful side of the body. In other words, the musculoskeletal pain is corrected by making movements on the pleasurable side.
The program will cover 2 aspects:
- A simple protocol of Sotai for yourself.
- Doing Sotai with a partner so they feel more ease and comfort in their body.
This one-day workshop is open to participants who have no experience in body therapies, as it can be done and learnt by a lay person to help their family and friends.
Obviously massage therapists, physiotherapists, shiatsu-practitioners as well as other therapists who work with the body will have a new set of skills to bring to their practice.
Sotai reverses muscular and joint limitations through simple moves.
- Teacher: Rex Lassalle
- Price: 90,00€ Early bird (until 20.1.2017) From 21.1.2017: 108,00€
- Place: Hotel Nuuksio, Naruportintie 68, 02860 Espoo, Finland
- Date time: February 4th, 2017, 09.30 to 17.30
For more information and sign up:
or +358 40 1987885