I first heard about Young Living Essential Oils eleven years ago from a good friend and student of mine John Lewis. He was editing my book Spa Massage for Shoulders Neck & Face. He mentioned the company and assumed that I would have known about it as I was working and teaching body healing techniques for some 4 decades at that time. When I told him no, that I had no. He was totally shocked.
Then he told me this magical story about his wife and her pregnancy with his daughter and how using the oil blend White Angelica totally harmonized his wife’s pregnancy after one application. On hearing that, I enrolled in November 2009 with Young Living.
Not realizing at the time that it will totally change my life. Change it in a way that I never imagined or even considered. Yet it has become the indispensable thread that weaves the brocade of my life and connects all the multi-faceted aspects of my work and experiences. Anchoring me with the role that my ancestors have played in shaping and guiding my life. So much of it continues to unfold as I use the oils daily. Please readers, in no way, am I suggesting that the same will happen to you. I sense my experience is a unique one in the hundreds of thousands of Young Living users globally. Yet, I need to share this as many people when they feel and experience my passion for these oils. They immediately think that “he is talking and presenting it that way because it is a Network marketing company hence his blah blah passion is really just about making money.”
For sure, it is a network marketing business. I don’t do Network marketing presentations, I share these oils with clients, students and friends when they ask my advice about their health and wellbeing issues. The big moment for me happened in March 2012 when I met my father’s mother for the first time. She had died in 1911. She was an indigenous woman from the forested Orinoco basin of Venezuela. That was all I knew plus she died when my father was four years of age in childbirth. I did not even know her name. This happened because of my using Young Living Essential oils. I have given the whole narrative about this in my audiobook Rex Lassalle & The Alchemy of TIME.
Flora is a key member of my Young Living Essential Oils Community. Would you readers of this blog ignore such a meaningful link that is not part of any book written about Essential Oils? Hence, when I mention Quantum Field Essential Oils, most of my guidance with this comes from her relatedness with me and her continuing inputs in my life. I say no more.
Thank You gracious, generous Flora for your gifts and profound insights.
- Feelings ritualVALOR Put Valor oil on the soles of both feet at night-time along with Highest Potential. These blends are effective in erasing limited thinking. Valor balances and equalizes the body’s energies, thereby increasing oxygen intake to the pineal gland, the seat of our higher intelligence and intuitivefaculties. You will wake up in the morning more […]
- The mental stabilizer ritualCopaiba essential oil can quickly create a shift in our mental and emotional state, lifting us from a negative mindset to one of greater spaciousness, filled with possibilities. Here’s how to create your own “ Mental Stabilizer” oil blend. Mix 5 drops of Copaiba with 3 drops of Cedarwood essential oil. Multiply the amounts at […]
- Creating sacred spaceOnce you have stability and routine present in your life, then the next step to take is gradually becoming conscious of other dimensions of life. When you do this, it is good to ensure that you have quality time available so that you can truly connect with what is now opening for you, or rather […]
- Morning thieves ritualWhen you wake up, use a tongue scraper to scrape your tongue about 7 times.Open a bottle of Thieves Essential Oil and turn it onto one of your fingers, then immediately rub that finger along the front gum area of the upper jaw, all the way along from one side to the other. Repeat the […]
- Frankincense eye ritualTurn the bottle of Frankincense on your right middle finger for a very short moment. Then massage your middle finger onto your posterior fontanelle, which is the Marma point Adhipati for a slow count of ten. Repeat the process on your right middle finger and then rub it on the marma point Ajna, or Nasa […]